Monday: Percussion Practice 2:00-3:00/Leadership Interviews Begin/Deadline for Awards Night RSVP
Tuesday: Jazz, Percussion, and Color Guard Concert 7:00 PM
Wednesday: Playing test make-up opportunities 6:45-7:20 AM
Thursday: Spring Concert 7:00 PM
Friday: Final Exams/Auditions Begin/Band Awards
Monday: Leadership Voting/Drum line and Color Guard tryouts begin
Tuesday: Jazz, Percussion, and Color Guard Concert 7:00 PM in the auditorium
Report times for Concerts:
5/8 Jazz, Percussion and Color Guard Concert:
- Percussion Report Time: 6:15 Attendance Time: 6:30
- Jazz Band Report Time: 6:30 Attendance Time: 6:45
- Color Guard Report time: 6:30 Attendance Time: 6:45
5/10 Spring Concert
- Freshman Band Report Time: 5:40 Attendance Time: 6:00
- Symphonic Band II Report Time: 6:00 Attendance Time: 6:20
- Symphonic Band I Report Time: 6:30 Attendance Time: 6:45
Please note that students must be seated in the band room at Attendance Time in order to perform.
Final Exams/Auditions for Symphonic Band I, Symphonic Band II and Jazz Band begin Monday, May 14. Clarinetists, please note that the school wooden clarinets must be turned in Friday, May 11.
Leadership voting will be on Monday, May 14 and Tuesday, May 15. Seniors may vote on Monday, May 14.
Drum Line and Color Guard Clinics are May 14-May 16 from 6:00-8:00 PM. Auditions are May 17 from 6:00-8:00 PM.