Tuesday: Concert Band Rehearsal/Drumline Rehearsal/Booster Meeting
Thursday: Prism Concert Section Rehearsals/Parade Rehearsal (please note the different dismissal time)
Friday: Jazz Band Masterclass/Performance at Sunrise Theatre Blackbox with Sugar Ray.
Saturday: Marching Band Party/Festival Of Lights Parade
Monday: Navy Band Southeast Concert at TCHS (10:00 AM)/S&E Help
Please make sure you have your concert uniform for the Prism Concert and you have reviewed concert uniform information. All band members must show Mr. Hall a picture of themselves in their concert uniform by Friday, December 8. All color guard members must bring in their costumes for the Prism concert by Friday, December 8.
For Friday’s Concert student tickets (for band members who aren’t in the jazz band) are 5.00. Any band parent who wishes to attend can purchase a ticket for $20.00. Money must be submitted by Thursday morning at 7:33.
Itinerary for Friday, December 1 (Jazz Band only):
- 6:00 PM – Report time at Sunrise Theatre in Fort Pierce
- 6:15 PM – Attendance time at Sunrise Theatre in Fort Pierce
- 6:18 PM – Warm-up/Sound Check
- 7:00 PM – Jazz Band opens for/performs with Sugar Ray Norcia
- 8:30 PM – Jazz Band members dismissed at intermission or they may stay until the end of the concert (9:30 PM approx)
Itinerary for Saturday, December 2 (Marching Band)
- 12:00 PM – Deck the Hall HALLiday Party (Mr. Hall had no part in the naming of this event…)
- This party is to celebrate the marching band’s success this fall and is open to all members of the TCHS Marching Band. Snacks and finger foods will be provided. Games will be played and good fun will be had by all!
- 3:00 PM – Report time for Festival Of Lights parade
- 3:15 PM – Attendance time for Festival Of Lights parade
- 3:45 PM – Inspection/Instrument decorating competition
- 3:55 PM – Load equipment/buses
- 4:05 PM – Departure
- 4:30 PM – Arrival at Civic Center
- 4:35 PM – Unload/make circles/stretch
- 4:45 PM – Transition to concert arcs and warm-up
- 4:50 PM – Transition to sections and review parade sequence
- 5:10 PM – Assemble parade block/review parade fundamentals
- 5:20 PM – Review Parade sequence
- 5:40 PM – Transition to starting location
- 6:00 PM – Step-off
- 7:00 PM (approx.) – Load equipment
- 7:15 PM (approx.) – Depart Civic Center
- 7:45 PM (approx.) – Arrive at TCHS/put everything away/undecorated instruments
- 8:15 PM – Dismissal