- Drum Major Scholarship(s) (June 17-20)
- Leadership Scholarships (Band Captain and Lieutenants) (June 17-20)
- Drum Captain (June 17-20)
- Guard Captain (June 17-20)
- Florida State University Band Camp (July 24 – June 7)
- University Of Florida Band Camp (June 18-25)
- Stetson University Double Reed Workshop (approx. June 10-16)
- Stetson University Clarinet Workshop (approx. June 10-16)
- Stetson University Flute Workshop (approx. July 9-13)
- Stetson University Saxophone Workshop (approx. June 25-30)
- Stetson University Brass Camp (approx. June 18-23)
- Florida State University Guard Camp (July 8-13)
What does this scholarship cover?
- The scholarship covers room and board.
- The scholarship covers all but $200.00 of the cost of the camp. Students and their families will be responsible for the remaining $200.00.
- The scholarship does not cover transportation to and from the camp.
- Students applying for scholarships must have done at least ONE of the following:
- Auditioned for the Florida All-State Bands
- Submitted name for 4-County Honor Band (and attended if selected)
- Submitted name for St. Lucie County Music In Our School’s Honor Band (and attended if selected)
- Performed at ALL MPA’s available for the ensembles the student is enrolled in
- Have a 2.5 unweighted GPA
- Have 3 current teachers turn in recommendation forms (available from Mr. Hall in January)
- The tentative due date for all material is March 30, however, the final due date will be provided