- This week’s band news:
- Don’t forget to turn in your fundraiser money if you haven’t already!
- Forms and syllabi are due by Friday of this week. Please make sure to get those turned in.
- Marching practice is Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30-5:00. Band members need to remember to bring their water coolers (already filled), sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen, and a change of clothes. Don’t forget to drink water throughout the day and bring a snack to eat before practice!
- Students wishing to audition for All-State must play their audition material for Mr. Hall on or before August 24.
- Shoes, shirts, and gloves must be ordered by August 29. If you have any questions please ask Mr. Hall.
- Program ads are currently on sale. Students will be getting program ad information this week.
- Show shirts are being ordered Tuesday, if you haven’t yet given your size to Mr. Hall or your section leader, please be sure to do that before noon on Tuesday.
- Our first game is September 2, we will wear our show shirts, dark jeans (with a belt), white tennis shoes, and socks. Please refer to the band handbook for additional information. The itinerary for the game will be published this week.
- There is a committee chair meeting Tuesday, August 23 in the band room at 6 PM. All parents are welcome to attend.
- Don’t forget passoff #1 is due Friday!