- 4/11/17 – Trip Rehearsal 2:30-4:30
- Mr. Hall is reviewing the list of names of who he is missing paperwork from.PLEASE make sure you have all of your forms turned in.
- Bus signups go up and will be up until Thursday at 2:10.
- Group signups go up and will be up until Thursday at 2:10
- 4/13/17 – Bus signups and group signups must be completed.If you have not signed up for a bus and group by 2:10 you will be assigned to a bus and group.
- 4/16/17 – Start packing your suitcase.Please remember to check the weather for the week before you start packing.
- 4/18/17 – Trip Rehearsal 2:30-4:30ALL FORMS MUST BE IN AT THIS TIME. Medical forms may be turned in with medication through Wednesday.
- 4/18/17 – Students may begin dropping off luggage after the trip rehearsal.Luggage will be stored in the dressing rooms and secured until departure.
- 4/18/17 – Band Parent Meeting/Trip Meeting No. 2.We will review the information from the first trip meeting for parents who were unable to make the 3/28 meeting.There is no new information for parents who were at the meeting on 3/28.PLEASE make sure your child has picked up all forms from Mr. Hall prior to this meeting. If your child needs the medical forms filled out by your physician waiting until this meeting will only give you 24 hours to get it turned in and get a prescription label.
- 4/19/17 – All luggage and instruments must be dropped off by 5:00 PM.Students will be given a luggage tag when they drop off their luggage for both their instrument and their suitcase.
- 4/20/17 – Depart for DC! Students will begin reporting to the band room at 12:00.