- Monday: Symphonic Winds (Freshman Band) rehearsal from 2:30 – 4:00 with our guest clinician Dr. Crocco. State S&E Entry fees due
- Tuesday: Concert Band rehearsal from 2:30 – 4:30 with Mr. Sammons
- Thursday: Symphonic Band rehearsal from 2:30 – 4:00 with Mr. Sammons
- Remember to check the status of your trip account for the DC trip. You can do that by clicking on this link: https://pacetravel.net/login-2/?reauth=1
- Don’t forget that State S&E Entry fees are due Monday by the end of the day for those going to state.
- Remember that completed leadership applications are due March 8 by the end of the day.
- Don’t forget to check the schedule for District MPA, all TCHS bands play on Saturday, March 4.
- The alternate assignment for the MLK parade is to play 7 Nation Army and the Fight Song for Mr. Hall by Friday, February 17.
- The alternate assignment for S&E is to play your S&E music for Mr. Hall by Friday, February 17.
- We will be voting on next year's halftime show on March 8&9 during class.
- Band Camp is July 24 - August 4.
- Remember to check Charms to see if you still have any outstanding balance from this year's band fee. If you aren't sure after checking Charms, contact Mr. Hall.