Drum Major Interviews are Tuesday night and the band will be voting on executive leadership and new stands tunes on Friday and Monday. Students who are not in class due to testing may cast their vote before or after school those days.
Spring Concert, Award Night information, Kick-off Camp information and Band Camp information are on the website. Details will be sent home next week.
Drum Line and Color Guard clinics and tryouts are next week.
There is a blood drive to raise money for students' individual accounts on Saturday, May 14. signup information will be posted next week.
The Concert Band will be performing at State Concert MPA for the first time in the history of the TCHS Band this Thursday! The band performs at 4:10 PM at Vero Beach High School. The itinerary is below:
- 12:05 PM Report to the Band Room and change into tuxedos and gowns
- 12:45 PM Warm-up
- 1:45 PM Load bus and trailer
- 2:00 PM Depart for VBHS
- 3:00 PM Arrive at VBHS
- 3:05 PM Offload and get out equipment
- 3:25 PM Transition to warm-up
- 3:35 PM Warm-up
- 4:05 PM Transition to stage
- 4:10 PM Perform
- 4:40 PM Listen to Dr. Phillips High School Wind Ensemble
- 5:10 PM Results/Load Bus
- 5:40 PM Dinner @ McDonalds
- 6:30 PM Depart for TCHS
- 7:00 PM Arrive TCHS
- 7:30 PM Dismissal